First day back at college. Hmm...let's see...When i got back, my room-mate was nowhere in sight. So, it was just me, my aunt, and my baby cousin cleaning up the room as in mopping, and wiping tables and such. My parents came later on with the luggage and everything else that couldnt fit in my car when we've done the cleaning part. It was so weird watching my mum and aunt as they unpacked my clothes. I didn't even tell them to do it, i can handle that by myself. Oh well, if they wanted to, who am i to stop them right? hehe...my dad on the other hand was outside the room leaning against the wall watching us. And he just shook his head when he saw me let them unpack the luggage. Hey, it's not my fault. I didn't ask them to do it but i was grateful nonetheless. :)
I think it was 10 minutes past noon when we had lunch at Pizza Hut. I was so hungry and i kinda felt i was dreading the lunch so that i won't have to go back to INTI. With my room-mate still had not yet arrived, i was pretty sure i was going to be so bloody bored. I hadn't registered for the internet connection and i was waiting for my friend to finish unpacking so we could go register together. I was in my room, listening to music, bored out of my mind, wishing i brought a book with me. And...i hated being alone in the room, it just felt like i couldn't be alone at the time, so i went to my friend's room to 'help her out'. I don't really understand the reason for that because i totally don't mind being by myself at home. I have to try to stayback during the weekends after chinese new year and not feel tempted to go home. I have to. How else am i going to survive in the States? But, i think it's a totally different environment. I mean Nilai is so boring. If i get into the university that's not so secluded like INTI and better choices of food, i think i'll be fine. Yep, I'll be alright. Another semester here, here we go again.
"Colleges don't make fools, they only develop them."
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment