Hell Week is over....however, i deeply regret that it will repeat in 3 weeks time. Arrrghhh........why are the lecturers torturing me this way?!? what have i done to deserve this madness? This week had me going crazy already, i can only imagine what that week is going to do to me...sigh this is way more stressful than school, at least, with school, you have time to relax once exams/tests are over. I did not sign up for THIS! Despite my complaints and tantrums, there's nothing i can do about it. I chose this, it's what i wanted. I made my bed and now i have to sleep in it. GREAT! (roll eyes)
Let's recap on how hectic my life was at INTI this week.
Mon-speech communication. This time it was a group work. We did a talk show on promoting our own movie. We actually came up with the storyline and everything. I came up with the idea of doing a talk show bout that 'cause i like watching interviews on new film releases so I'm pretty familiar with that. It was a success, thank God! My lecturer commented that we set the bar for the following groups...hehe what an awesome response!
Tues-Microeconomics mid-term test at 8.30 am; honestly, this course totally throws me off! Bio Quiz at 6.00 pm; all i have to say is "what the hell? why was that more difficult than Test 1?"
Wed-Music presentation. I was incredibly terrified and nervous prior to it. I forgot to bring my laptop with me when i left for Bio at 8.00 am, thankfully, my room-mate was going to go back so she helped me retrieve it since she didn't have class after Bio while i did. I thought i was going to perform second but due to certain circumstances i went first. Surprisingly, i didn't feel anything as i prepare the slides and stuff. It was only when i sat to play the piano, i kind of went blank. That was SCARY. Wow, my first-time blackout. ever. oh, well there's a first for everything. So obviously, that part didn't go so well, maybe i should have stuck with what i already know, like playing the violin, but typical saf always wanting to experiment, usually at the wrong time. All in all, glad that's over with. At least i ended the piano piece at the same time as the video concluded.
Thurs-Music mid-term test at 6.00 pm. I have no idea why, for some weird reason, i had a major headache an hour before the test. And that actually happened at the previous quiz as well though this time it was much worse. I had to take a panadol like 10 minutes before i enter the examination hall. I drugged myself before sitting for a test. hahahaha...see i told you, i'm holding on to my sanity at the very tips. After the test, i went back to my room to pray and picked up my friends to go out for dinner and buy petrol since my car was running really low on gas. I had a lot of fun, and a lot of laughs which was great since i really needed to unwind :)
There you go. A summary of my restless week at INTI-UC.
"Life seems but a quick succession of busy nothings" - Jane Austen
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment