This week made me realize that there is this list at the back of my mind, despite my attempts of hiding it. I just felt like it's better to acknowledge it rather than be in denial. The list that i'm referring to is a list of the things and people that i'm currently missing. Some entered the list quite recently when i got back to college, a few made it in due to certain circumstances, while others were present for some time now. I realize that this list can never be fixed and it is always changing with time. Still, i just feel the need to let it all out since it's slowly picking at my already temperamental moods.
The people/things that i yearn for at present.
1. My mum - i miss having her at home, her cooking, our breakfast every Monday morning before i go back to college...etc.
2. These two close friends of mine although they haven't left for the States yet. I can't help but think about when they actually do depart and we go our separate ways. The prospect never fails to sadden me everytime.
3. My room-mate at UM who is also a really good friend of mine. I seriously miss those late-night chats before going to sleep. We never seem to run out of topic to talk about which took us quite some time to actually fall asleep even after we both had already said goodnight for the 5th time...haha
4. This person who i didn't think i would be quite close to after only a few months of knowing one another. I kind of lost my Idol buddy since he is no longer an INTI student.
5. Cheerleading. I miss my team-mates, my stunt members (you know who you are), the dancing, the cheering, the adrenaline, the rush of being thrown in the air, and definitely the outfit. haha
6. The idea of being in school. I don't mean the restrictions, the tight school rules, saporific classes, and the like. I mean the fact that you don't have to bother yourself with the 'real world' which is full of uncertainties. I wish i could go back to that but i know it is beyond possible.
7. The violin. I picked it up yesterday and started playing it and it made me realize that i actually miss playing the instrument. I guess i sort of forgotten what attracted me to the instrument in the first place till i started playing a few notes.
"If some longing goes unmet, don't be astonished. We call that Life." ~ Anna Freud
9 years ago
2 comments:
awww.you miss you idol buddy?..hahaha..aritu dier pown cm kesian u kne tgk idol sorg2..
haha yeah but i don't really mind...best gak sometimes sorg2..
Post a Comment