CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

time to burn

I am running out of things to do this semester break. I've read Twilight twice in 4 days; watched the movie three times already(not in the cinema, fyi). I'd rather keep this pathetic obsession to myself instead of going to the theaters to watch it repeatedly. I bought New Moon last Thursday and finished it the next day. What in heaven's name am i going to do now? The other two books are currently unavailable in every bookstore in KL. Seriously, i am not exaggerating. I've called MPH, TIMES, kinokuniya several times and i think they're getting annoyed answering my enquiries and other people's as well. So, i'm going to try my best to refrain from picking up the phone and calling them again at least until next Tuesday. :-(

Last night, i came up with an activity to occupy me tomorrow while my parents are at work. I am going to clean up my closet! I think it's about time i get to it, i've been meaning to do it for quite some time (procrastinating is one of my hobbies, hehe). I'm going to put all the clothes that i don't wear anymore into plastic bags and then i'm going to give it to my aunt who is keeping them until they can fit my two sometimes favourite toddlers. They're not my favourite when they're acting out because it's time for their nap and they're fighting it and they're all cranky. I bet after i'm done with that, my closet will have plenty of room for new stuff which is absolutely awesome! Can't wait for the shopping part but i can honestly say i'm not that looking forward to the cleaning part. I seriously need to find something to do, anything to cure my boredom. Any ideas that don't involve a lot of thinking are preferable since i'm going to start exercising my brain regularly next month. hmm...


"You'll find boredom where there is the absence of a good idea"

0 comments: