CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

ramblings & realization

Today is the 2nd day of my being back in college. Class was at 8.00 am; I was so blur for the first half of the class that I thought I wasn't going to be able to understand what she was talking about. I haven't woken up so early for the past 3 weeks that I kind of felt like a zombie going to class. Haha I sure hope I didn't look like one, though. Lack of quality sleep does that to me, I wonder why I can't ever have a dreamless sleep without any form of help (flu med, cough syrup, etc.) Even when I replaced my lost snooze later after class and my phone beeped to inform me of an incoming text, I was aware that I did not want to wake up from my dream. I did eventually wake up, however to find that it was almost 1.30 in the afternoon. Seriously, I think my brain just doesn't want to shut down, ever. It's tiring, really. sigh

The surroundings were pretty quiet on the whole with the occasional shrieks and screams and laughter outside my room. Too quiet sometimes, you know the kind that makes you feel like you're all by yourself. Not the most pleasant feeling in the world, I tell you. I can't help but wonder if this is how it's going to feel like in the States. I didn't think about this part at all when I was planning my direction in life after school. Now I know what my dad was talking about in that particular conversation about my aunt where I could not see the possibility of the emotion at the time. Hate to admit this but he was right. Ugh.

"Any idiot can face a crisis - it's day to day living that wears you out. " ~ Anton Chekhov

0 comments: