I found a piece of folded paper when i got back home today in my watch drawer. I unfolded it to find myself staring at scribbles of words. Then, as i read what was written, i realized that it was one of the stuff that i wrote a few weeks ago. I wonder why i haven't posted it on my blog yet...hmm...so anyway, here's another of a Saf's original.
The burning pain in my heart
was starting to feel fine
when all doors were kept shut
and we didn't cross the line
The animosity had begun
to subside and disappear
till you made that move
are you trying to cause more tears?
Don't you know it's inhuman?
It's cruel since we're no longer together
Chorus
You have to learn to let go of the past
I assure you that it won't ever come back
Coz' i won't put myself through what we used to have
I realized it's a blessing that we didn't last
So just leave it in the past
Leave us in the past
Where it belongs
where it's supposed to lie
unspoken but acknowledged
the bittersweet memories
are lacking in meaning to me
You should feel the same
and spare us both the pain
author's note: yes, i know it's pretty short. I think i wrote that in an hour or so during the commercials while watching tv...haha the power of sudden inspiration. lol
"If going into the past was as easy as taking a step backward, we would never move forward." - Nicole Valenica
9 years ago
2 comments:
Though it's short, it does convey the message, and reaches out to ppl.
Good God saf. I likee~ :p
ey,your comment sound a bit like the way u comment ppl during comm, haha, just saying, n thx i like it too.. :)
Post a Comment